- 1 Download & Save Almost Any File Type onto Your iPhone [How-To]
- 2 How to Find Downloaded Files on Iphone
- 3 How to Download Files on Iphone from Safari
- 4 How to Find Downloads on Iphone 5
- 5 How to Download Files on Iphone from Email
- 6 How to Download Files on Iphone 5s from Google Drive
- 7 Conclusion
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to download files on iPhone 5S:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone 5S and navigate to the website where you wish to download the file from
- Tap on the link for the file you wish to download, which will usually prompt a dialogue box asking if you want to open or save the file
- Choose ‘Open in…’ and then select ‘Save to Files
Download & Save Almost Any File Type onto Your iPhone [How-To]
- On your iPhone 5S, open the Safari browser and navigate to the file you wish to download
- Tap on the link to the file you wish to download, and a menu will pop up asking if you wish to Open in “Documents” or Cancel
- Choose Open in “Documents”, and the file will begin downloading onto your device
- Once the download is complete, you can access it by tapping on the “Documents” icon on your home screen, then selecting the file from within the app
How to Find Downloaded Files on Iphone
If you’re like most people, you probably download a lot of files from the internet to your iPhone. Whether it’s music, photos, videos, or documents, there’s a good chance that you have at least a few downloaded files on your device. But where do these files go? And how can you find them again if you need to? The first thing to know is that all downloaded files are stored in a central location on your iPhone. This location is known as the “Downloads” folder, and it can be found within the Files app. If you’re not sure how to find the Files app, just look for the blue icon with a white folder on it. Once you’ve launched the app, tap on the “Browse” option at the bottom of the screen and then select “Downloads” from the list of locations that appears. Now that you know where to find your downloads folder, let’s take a look at how to access some of the most common types of files that are typically downloaded to an iPhone. Images: If you’ve downloaded an image file from the web (like a JPEG or PNG), it will be stored in your Downloads folder just like any other type of file. However, if you want to view it outside of the Files app, you’ll need to open it in another app like Photos or Preview. To do this, just tap on the image file in your Downloads folder and then choose which app you want to open it with. In most cases, tapping on “Open in…” followed by selecting an appropriate app should do the trick. Music: Music files work similarly to image files; they’re stored in your Downloads folder but need to be opened in another app before they can be played back. On iOS 13 or later, Apple Music is usually used as the default music player for downloaded songs (assuming that you have an active Apple Music subscription).
So if you try tapping on a music file in your Downloads folder and nothing happens, chances are good that Apple Music just needs permission to access your downloads before it will start playing anything back. To give Apple Music access to your downloads (and any other third-party apps for that matter), head over to Settings -> Privacy -> Media & Apple Music and make sure that both options are enabled for Apple Music under Allow Access When Locked.
How to Download Files on Iphone from Safari
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to download files on iPhone from Safari: “How to Download Files on Iphone from Safari” We all know that the iPhone is a great tool for browsing the web, but did you know that you can actually download files from Safari directly onto your device? It’s true! In this article, we’ll show you how to do it. First, open up Safari and navigate to the web page where the file you want to download is located. Once you’ve found it, tap on the share icon (the square with an arrow coming out of it) at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up a menu of options – select “Save To Files”. Now, simply choose where you want to save the file to and tap “Add”.
That’s it! The file will now be downloaded onto your iPhone and accessible via the Files app. Easy, right?
How to Find Downloads on Iphone 5
If you’re like most people, you probably use your iPhone 5 to download a variety of apps, music, movies, and more. But where do these downloads go? And how can you find them again if you need to?
Here’s a quick guide to finding your downloads on your iPhone 5:
- First, open the “Settings” app on your home screen.
- Next, tap on the “General” tab.
- Then scroll down and tap on the “Storage & iCloud Usage” option.
- Now, under the “Storage” section, tap on the “Manage Storage” option.
- This will take you to a new screen that shows all of the apps on your phone and how much storage space they are taking up.
- Locate the “Downloads” folder (it should be near the bottom of the list).
- Tap on it to open and view all of your downloaded files!
How to Download Files on Iphone from Email
There are two ways that you can download files on your iPhone from email attachments. The first way is to tap on the attachment in the email and then select the “Share” button. From there, you will be able to choose how you would like to share the file.
If you select “Save to Files”, the file will be saved into your iCloud Drive. The second way is to hold down on the attachment until a menu appears. Selecting “Save Attachment” from this menu will save it into your iCloud Drive as well.
How to Download Files on Iphone 5s from Google Drive
Assuming you have Google Drive installed on your iPhone (it should come pre-installed on most devices), downloading a file from Google Drive is relatively straightforward:
- Open the Google Drive app and sign in with your Google account credentials.
- Locate the file you wish to download within your Google Drive files/folders.
- Tap on the three dots icon next to the file name to open the options menu.
- Select “Download” from the options menu. The file will begin downloading to your device shortly after selecting this option.
How Do I Download Files to My Iphone 5?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to download files onto your iPhone 5:
1. Tap the App Store icon to open the App Store.
2. Find the app you want to download by browsing the Today, Games, or Apps section, or search for the app using the Search tab.
3. Once you’ve found the app you want to download, tap Get>Install. If prompted, enter your passcode or Touch ID.
4. Wait for the download to complete; then tap Open or tap the app’s icon on your Home screen.
Where Do I Find Downloads on Iphone 5S?
Assuming you would like to know how to find your downloads on your iPhone 5s, there are a few different ways. One way is to go into the Safari browser and click on the bookmarks icon at the bottom. Once you have clicked on that, there will be an option at the top that says “Favorites.” Click on that, and then scroll down until you see “Downloads.”
This is where all of your downloaded files from Safari will be stored. If you want to see all of the files that you have downloaded onto your device in general (from any source), then you can go into the Settings app. Once you are in Settings, scroll down until you find “iTunes & App Store.” Click on that, and then scroll down again until you see “App Downloads.” If any apps have been downloaded onto your device, they will be listed here.
Finally, if you are looking for a specific file that has been downloaded and want to know where it is saved on your device, open up the Files app. In here, all of your documents and files will be stored in different folders depending on their type. For example, audio files will be stored in the “Music” folder while PDFs will be located in the “Books” folder.
How Do I Download My Files on Iphone?
Assuming you would like steps on how to download files onto your iPhone:
1. Check if the file is compatible with your iPhone. For example, certain video or audio files may not be able to be downloaded due to format incompatibility. Files that are in formats that are compatible with your iPhone can be found online or transferred from another device.
2. Find the file you wish to download. Once again, this can be done through an online search or by transferring the file from another device onto yours.
3. Tap and hold the file. Doing so will prompt a pop-up menu to appear on your screen.
4. Select “Save to Files.” This option will likely be near the bottom of the pop-up menu. Doing so will save the file into your iPhone’s storage as opposed to opening it in its corresponding app (e.g., selecting “Open in Safari” would open the file in Safari instead of saving it).
5. If prompted, select a location for where you want to save the file before tapping “Add.”
For example, you might tap “On My iPhone” or one of your iCloud Drive’s folders before tapping “Add” in order to save it there rather than in the root directory of iCloud Drive . If you don’t see a prompt asking you where to save the file, skip this step and continue below.. 5b Open iCloud Drive (or whatever location you saved the file into) and find your new download there..The process for downloading a photo, video, web page, or other type of online content onto your iPhone differs slightly from downloading email attachments:
1. Locate and tap the photo/video/web page that you want to download..If it’s a video, playing it first might help speed up this process since some videos take longer than others to load fully.
2. In most cases,, there should be a Share button somewhere onscreen; however,, depending on what type of content you’re trying not downloading,, this button might instead say Save Image or Download File.
3. Tap Share/Save Image/Download File.
4. When prompted, select Save Image/Download File.
5. Depending on what kind of content you’re downloading,, either wait for it loading fully before proceeding (photos generally load pretty quickly,) or tap Cancel if asked whether you want Open In…(this is usually for videos).
If you’ve got an iPhone 5s, you probably know that it’s a pretty great device. But did you know that you can also use it to download files?
- Tap the Safari app to launch it.
- Type in the URL of the file you want to download in the address bar.
- Tap on the “Download” button that appears.
- When the file has finished downloading, tap on it to open it.
I have been fascinated with unusual gadgets literally all my life! I know a lot of life hacks from the world of technology and decided to share them on my blog. Here you will find many interesting things from modern life.